The Ultimate Living Room.
POSTED: August, 14, 2017
Your living room is really a place where you can express your own individual taste. It’s where your guests will sit for pre-dinner drinks, where the great Christmas unwrapping takes place, where you all sit together and laugh in front of your favourite film! With a host of activities happening in one room, it’s important to make it a place you really want to spend your time. Keep reading to find out our ultimate living room accessories…
- Of course your living room isn’t a living room without a sofa or soft comfy chair! Here at ROM we’ve got a number of stylish sofas for you to choose from complete with the latest integrated technology, so you won’t even have to move to charge your phone!
- Once you’ve got your sofa, it’s important to pad out your living room with rugs, blankets and cushions to avoid your living room feeling stark. Cushions are a great way to add personality to a space.
- Lighting is a key component for any space, but particularly your living room. Be sure to choose lighting that won’t wash out your interior, but instead add a comforting cosy glow to your space, Pooky Lighting have some great choices.
- Be sure to show off your intellectual prowess with some gorgeously thick and colourful coffee table books for your dinner guests to see. They’re great for adding some texture to your living room, and make great coasters too!
- Your living room is your space where you can display your family photos in abundance adding a personal touch. Frame your favourites in some black and white frames and dot them around the room. Or, for a bolder look, why not create a picture wall?
- Finish off your living room with some fresh flowers, sunflowers in summer, tulips in spring! You’ll be surprised what a difference they will make.
- Lastly, no living room would be complete without your favourite tipple! Whether this be a glass of white or a cup of tea, get ready to curl up and admire your ultimate living room with your favourite drink in hand.
Credits: My Domaine, Soho House, Linie Design, FLOS, Techethe, Domus Nova, Connox, Residence, Sleeping Dog Properties, La Dolce Vita, Serge Mouille, Farrow and Ball, Beacon Lighting, Pooky Lighting, Pinterest
Feeling Social?Back to Blog